The need for effective communication measures for the implementation and promotion of the EU fund achievements has never been higher. The over-saturation of information in media and public space has created a need to give a memorable message about the opportunities that have been created by your EU funded programme or project.
The content of the event is built around very practical experiences and case studies of the speakers and participants focusing on the most pressing challenges and practical examples of day-to-day work of EU fund communicators, such as:
- how to convince my stakeholders that the proposed communication activities are vital to overall Programme success?
- what are the practical approaches of identifying and understanding the actual target groups?
- joining forces within and beyond the organisation, power ocal events, using potential of project partners, etc?
- is there an efficient and practical solution to assessment of effectiveness of communication activities?
The event will offer the opportunity to go beyond general experience exchange by focusing on discussing the practical experience presented by EU fund communication practitioners and communication trainers.
WITH EXPERTS AND CASE STUDIES FROM:
- Public Affairs Council and European Commission (former member of the cabinet of Commissioner Kovács)
- Interreg Central Europe Programme 2014-2020 (covering 9 EU Member States)
- ERDF Operational Programme of Western Netherlands (Kansen voor West)
- Ministry of Economic Affairs, Netherlands
- External communication trainers and consultants
SEMINAR IS RECOMMENDED FOR PROFESSIONALS FROM EU FUND ADMINISTRATION BODIES:
- Managing Authorities, intermediate and other implementing bodies
- National and regional authorities and administrations
- Decision makers on communication issues in EU funds administrating organisations;
- Communication/PR specialists, information managers and experts;
- Specialists involved in daily work with EU funds communications issues.